Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whale Tails~ A preventable tragedy

Whale tails...a simple little term that holds a few definitions. According animal biology, it is the appendage by which a whale is propelled through the ocean. According to human fashion biology, it is defined as the the thong taking a peek out of the jeans to see what it's missing. There is even a website dedicated to this phenomenon!

Am I immune to whale tale? I have to sadly admit that I am not immune. Does this mean that I proudly display my tail? Heck no! But there has been moments when I am at home, slipping on my shoes that it decides to peek out. Unfortunately my daughter is usually around and is strangely drawn to grabbing it and pulling! Let me tell you...NOT the most comfortable feeling in the world. It lends a whole new name to mega-wedgie!

I do, however, make sure to inoculate myself when I am in public! I never understood how these girls cannot feel the cool breeze blowing at the top of their crack. Sometimes it is just appetite robbing when you see it....What is truly sad is that some of these girls have friend or relatives who don't alert them to this tragedy. Case in point...this victim was eating at BWW with her mom. Mom gets up, goes to the bathroom and walks right past with the tail waving hello! Does mom even mention it? Nope, better to be oblivious and ruin other diners appetites. These are the people who won't tell you if you have boogers hanging out of your nose...are they really friends if they don't say something? 

So girls, (sorry guys, I know you like this for some odd reason!) just say no to this preventable tragedy! Get longer shirts, pull your jeans up...go commando. I really don't care...I just don't want to see this!

This should be the only whale tail visible!



No comments:

Post a Comment