Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Girls Need Support

Girls, they need support. They need their friends, their family, their spouse for support. They help to uplift and keep us girls happy. What happens if the girls don't get support? They get droopy and sad. The other "girls" also get droopy and sad if they don't get sufficient support.

I did a lot of people watching today and was amazed at the number of women whose girls were just flopping around as they walked (or ran) through the airport. It made my chest hurt just watching them. Seriously ladies, I don't care if you are a B cup or a NN cup. A good bra is your friend!

Not only would it do wonders for how your clothes fit but it will give you support and the weight won't pull on your shoulders and upper back. Face it ladies, boobs can be a pain in the back!

Question 100 guys and I bet the majority of them would say that the first they they noticed (if they were truly honest) is a woman's breasts. Whether they are perky or droopy, full or flat, it is what make a woman a woman and guys notice them. Wouldn't you rather have them look at you as a whole than judge you by whats on your chest?

"Guys, eyes are up here."

You don't have to anorexic to have great boobs. You just need the right bra. Kind of like the IPhone, there's an app for that. Fried eggs on your chest? There's a bra for that. Full breasts off to the side? There's a bra for that. Droopers? There's a bra for that. I think you get my point.

The best gift to your girls? Get a bra fitting from a professional. Yes, it is weird and awkward but I have done it and found that I was in the wrong size. I am glad I did it! Keep looking and trying on bras. What works for my 19 year old daughter may not work for me. (If you thought you heard a bit of jealousy, you did!)

Get noticed for you, not your boobs or lack of girl support.

(.) (.)

The girls thank you.

p.s. Don't forget to do your mammograms and self breast exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment