Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lights On For Safety!

We had fog this weekend...LOTS of fog. It was the spooky, thick white fog that stopped anyone from seeing more that 10 feet in front of you.

Driving is always tricky up here in da' nort when there's fog. Why is that?

Because people are dumb! Not just clueless or inconsiderate of others...just dumb.

I don't always agree with every law that is passed but this is one law that I wish they would enforce, even if it is to give a warning. The lights are not meant to help you to see through the fog but for other drivers, walkers, flyers (hey, you never know when you may see me on a broom!). It's so we can see YOU!

I know, it's a crazy concept! It's not so bad when you are driving down a straight-away until.....
Whoa....some Nervous Nellie Grandma or Grandpa driving 30 mph in a 55 zone with no lights on just suddenly appears in front of you! Brakes hit, tires screeching...metal crunching...who needs that? I don't...I have a teenager driver...don't need any insurance premium increases!

So if you pass me along the road and I blink my lights at you...I am not flirting with you...it just means your lights are not on and it's just too difficult to reach out and touch you with my fist!

Lights on for safety!






No comments:

Post a Comment