Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Poor Fashion Choices=Easy Target

I am not a fashion plate. I do not buy the latest fashions and I don't spend a ton of money on my clothes. But what I do buy, I try to make sure they fit good and look better. But, there are just some fashion choices that make me go "HUH"?

Different strokes for different folks? I get that, really. I do. But certain things just are not ok. Writing on the sweatpants ala Pink by Victoria's Secret, acceptable in most instances. Notice I said MOST, not all. There are some people that should not wear writing on their butts!

This lady, for example, from a distance, they look like a funky print.


Now look a little closer, closer....

I think (operative:THINK) it says peace. I wasn't moving fast enough to catch up since I was schlepping my bags..But not only are the pants horrendous but she is barefoot! In an airport! That is just too nasty for words.

This guy must have a wife or girlfriend who hates him. "Honey, it looks really good when you wear blaze orange shorts with your matchy shoes!" The picture doesn't even show the brightness as good as if you were right there. I got my sunglasses out.


Now, you guess the next one. Look closely at the one on the right. Guy or girl? See the hair?

Double take!!! Its a dude! I want to ask how he keeps his locks long and luscious! Ok, not!

There we so many more! It was like the auditions for "What Not toWear" was visiting Detroit Metro yesterday! I also saw two women who thought it was a wise choice to wear a lace shirt over just the bra. The only time this is okay is if you are attending a party at the Playboy Mansion.Cripes. I have said it before and I will say it again...buy yourself a mirror or find better friends if they tell you "sure, it's cute". 

No comments:

Post a Comment