Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chocolately ooey-gooey goodness

I while stumbling this week I came across a recipe that included 2 of my kids favorite things in the world...Oreos and marshmallows! I saw them and just knew I had to make this wonderful treat. As much as I would like to claim credit for this amazing recipe you can find it here Picky-Palate. She even has one with Nutter Butter cookies that I shall try sometime in the future. I plan on perusing that blog for more recipes! They don't look as good as hers but really, does it matter?

I love to cook! The problem I have is that I hate, hate, hate cleaning up. When there is something new on the table, my hubby has to ask "is this a recipe or one of your creations?". I admit to rushing into the kitchen at 5:00 and asking what's for dinner? Only thing is, I am met with stone cold silence because, oh yeah, I AM RESPONSIBLE for figuring that out! Dangit! So I go to my pantry, refrigerator, freezer and pull out what I have.
Does it always turn out good? Not always. There are times when my family will tell me, "it's okay but we won't be upset if you never make that again"...loving words when it turns out bad. Most times it does and boy, I wish I could remember what how I made it! I will make a pledge to my readers...I will start keeping track and sharing the winners and the losers!

Now, what should I make for Sunday dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment