Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Friday, March 25, 2011

Attitude Adjustment Needed

Ever have one of those days? Or even weeks? This week has done it for me. My attitude officially stinks. It stinks worse than walking across a wet soccer field in spring after geese come back. It stinks worse than a minivan filled with soccer bags and smelly girls. If you have never had that pleasure, I swear it's worse than hockey bags! I need a serious attitude adjustment and I need it NOW, doggonit! How can I soar with the eagles when I am surrounded by turkeys?


So, you may be asking yourself...why is she in such a dither? Let's just say I have had it up to here with other people telling me how to do things in my professional life when my track record has proven itself to be above board and results driven. Don't get me wrong, I am all for learning how to do things differently if it means I can do my job better and create better results. Just don't tell me to change my ways when it only benefits you!

Ok. Rant over.

Things that I am Thankful for Today:
1. My family...they keep me sane through the crazy days.
2. My friends...they read my rants and empathize!
3. My job...it keeps my roof over my head AND lets me work from home.
4. Springtime...the days are longer and the sun is shining...
5. Coffee...the caffeine gets me going on days like these.


So as I go off to plan my attack for the day...remember tomorrow is another day...and it is Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment