Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Attitude adjustment received...whew!

Today was a MUCH better day! Started the day out bringing youngest to catch the bus to his first track meet, AFTER my first cup of coffee...gotta love that Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha creamer is no longer seasonal! I came home and made cupcakes...I found an amazing recipe Peanut Butter Cup cupcakes . As usual, I didn't look at the recipe and found I did not have plain sour cream so I substituted buttermilk for the sour cream, I didn't think that the Top the Tater would go well with PB...can I say AMAZING frosting? In fact this website has so many nummy recipes that I have to share the main site with you as well...http://hoosierhomemade.com/

I even managed to get my house cleaned! All in all a good day made better by the fact that my kids and their friends are downstairs where I know where they are, the cupcakes were amazing and I didn't have to work...and that is a good day in the world!

Happy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment