Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Friday, April 22, 2011

Me Day

I haven't had a me day for a while. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had one. Most of my me days consist of getting the house clean and possibly grocery shopping.

Today, will mostly be a me day. I am going to have my finger nails done and taking advantage of my birthday present from my daughter. She bought me a one hour full body massage! Do I have a great daughter or what?

I have never had more than a simple back rub from my husband so I have no idea what to expect. I admit, I am a bit nervous.

What underwear should I wear? Should I make sure that I have done proper landscaping? Oh dang, my toe polish looks like crap? Will they notice? Will the masseuse be a guy? (The name is Devon...can go both ways!) If it is, will he be hot?

These are all the things that are running through my head right now and it's making me tense just thinking about it.

So I will do what I always do. Overachieve. I will wear my normal underwear...no thong but make sure I don't have VPL. I will shave my legs and make sure my bikini line is crisp and neat. I will re-polish my toes. Or should I just see if they can fit me in for a pedicure? Decisions, decisions.

In reality, I just don't want them to talk behind my back when I leave.

"Did you see her toenails, was that a fungus or chipping polish?"
"OMG, has she ever shaved her legs?"

Nope, not gonna happen to me.

Here's to you having your me day....What is your dream me day?

No comments:

Post a Comment