Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Not Happy Today

I am not happy today. I am beginning to think that I am doing something wrong.

My "new" hairstylist is already gone. This is two down in the last 5 months. I fretted and fretted over the fact that I had to find a new stylist in February and thought I had found nirvana. She listened to me, asked me questions on everything pertaining to my hair. How I style it, color it, shampoo, blah blah blah.

I loved my new haircut.

Now she is gone.

I am fearful again. I NEED a haircut and I need it now. What do I do? I make an appointment for another stylist. With a groan and sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I want to throw up.

So at 12:00, I will be trusting my hair to a stranger. AGAIN.

I just hope it's not me that is making them disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment