Pages

Vote and Follow

Follow MsTravelTina on Twitter

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rachel Card Services-Just GO AWAY!

Have you even gotten the message on your answering machine from Rachel at Card Services who needs to talk to you right away? It seems that she is ubiquitous, calling from different numbers several times a day? I have and let me tell you..her voice grinds on me worse than a mosquito buzzing my head, when I am laying in bed in the summer! This girl gets around...she must be some telemarketing call girl...

I have resorted to playing with them...I push the requisite number (it changes from call to call)  to talk to a real person about lowering my credit card interest. I then give credible (not really) credit card debt amounts, then when they ask for numbers from the back of my credit cards to call and confirm my balance...I start questioning them why they need it, how I am supposed to tell my bank my account number without them hearing (they say they will put me on mute when that happens...hmmmm mute....yeah okay. Do you really really think that I fell off the short bus yesterday?) Ok, well then, let me go get my cards...then I put the phone down and walk away while I get my wallet...which so happens to be in the garage..can you hold just a bit?

Then after about 5 minutes...I come back and say something like "oh so sorry, hold on. let me go get my glasses, I am really having a hard time reading these little letters...5 more minutes...then, I really don't have any more time to play games. I say...I actually don't have any credit card debt and please take me off your calling list. Of course, they get mad....darn, so sorry...NOT!!! Needless to say, they don't remove my  number, even when you play nice, they just hang up. The Do Not Call list doesn't help, I think I am up to about 10 complaints now...

I have even gone so far to pretend I was locked in a closet, but apparently the person on the other end had already had heard that one... Dang, I thought I was clever! So I am trying to come up with other ways to keep messing with them...I am open for suggestions...

So if you know who Rachel from Card Services is...let her know that I am looking for her...I would like to rip her...er...um...no, meet her...yeah, that sounds better! Yeah, yeah I want you to tell her that I want to meet her!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment